Sunday, November 11, 2012

Still alive!

I have mentioned before that I am engaged, but I have been for a year and just... not doing anything about it. Now The Boy and I have started doing things like setting dates and putting down payment on things. Today, I bought a wedding dress. Coming home, the following conversation ensued:

The Boy: So, how'd you do?
Erika: I bought a wedding dress. I'mma be pretty.
The Boy: You're always pretty.
Erika: I am going to be the prettiest.
The Boy: As is your right that day. If anyone is prettier than you, you get to cut them.

I knew there was a reason I was marrying that boy.

Also NaNoWriMo is going forward towards victory! For those of you wondering.

2 comments:

  1. And another one goes on the list of "Top 10 things guys say to qualify themselves for A LOT of sex from their lady".

    ReplyDelete