Wednesday, August 28, 2013

50 Shades of live tweeting

I know some of you have been missing the 50 Shades posts, and don't worry, I am reading book 3! There will be more (although different) 50 Shades posts in the future! However as a break from the SRS BUSINESS (and because this week has been rough health wise), here are two storifys of my live-tweeting trying to read 50 Shades Freed. This spans roughly page 100-200 if memory serves. While it is a better written book, it makes me suspect that if there is a god, we have angered them.

Part 1

And

Part 2


Hopefully health stuff will be less rough next week and I'll be able to write something more substantial for you all. For those of you who follow me on twitter and already saw all those, yeah, sorry, I got nothing. Wait, not true, I have puppies. Have a puppy. 


Also a palate cleanser from 50 Shades.

Tune in Sunday for the next installment of Ender's Game! Till next week readers!

1 comment:

  1. Please post them on here is so much easier to read on here

    ReplyDelete